FoodHQ is the food and beverage industries gateway to more than 2200 scientists from eight internationally recognised research and innovation organisations in New Zealand.
We facilitate connections between business and our partners to support the development of value-added products, partnerships and business growth. Our partners share information, consult on capacity and investments and strategically align capability, resource and infrastructure.
FoodHQ aims to grow New Zealand’s reputation in food and beverage innovation through science based development of value-added products that are valued by customers. Our partners have the resources and leadership to build and maintain international links, recruit and retain top talent and responsibly manage New Zealand’s resources for a sustainable future while serving the international food industry.
In 2015, FoodHQ launched the FoodHQ Innovation Club with the support of AGMARDT and in conjunction with the ANZ Bank. The FoodHQ Innovation Club seeks to help food and beverage companies tackle the multiple challenges associated with innovating their products and businesses to meet consumer demands in New Zealand and overseas.
The 2016 Manawatū Agrifood Forum
• Establishment Director of the New Zealand Food Safety Science and Research Centre, Professor Nigel French – Update on the Palmerston North-based Centre.
• Massey University Vice-Chancellor Hon. Steve Maharey CNZM – New Zealand, Restaurant to the World.
• Mayor of Palmerston North Grant Smith – Future connections, regional and international initiatives.
• Mayor of Manawatu Margaret Kouvelis – Talent Central and NZ Agri-Investment Week updates.
• Accelerate25 Regional Growth project director Craig Nash – Accelerate25 and its FoodHQ related initiatives.
• Central Economic Development Agency chief executive Will Samuels – CEDA’s direction.
• FoodHQ programme director Mark Ward – FoodHQ Innovation Club and learnings from the FoodHQ World Tour.
Kindly sponsored by ANZ.
Tuesday 20 September – 3-6pm (refreshments provided)
At the Manawatu Golf Club
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 pm, 13 September 2016
Numbers are strictly limited