Exciting opportunity to innovate the New Zealand food and beverage sector
FoodHQ helps food and beverage companies create value-added products. We provide access to our partner’s capability – more than 2,200 experts across the value-chain and world-leading facilities.
The Executive Director will complete FoodHQ’s transition from establishment to delivering value to its owners and stakeholders. You will facilitate connections between FoodHQ stakeholders, facilitate access by business to the capability, promote the capability, and coordinate the development of a precinct master plan.
Reporting to the Independent Chair of the FoodHQ Board, you will work closely with key management and technical staff from FoodHQ partner organisations and help lead New Zealand’s food innovation sector,
What will you be doing?
- Stakeholder Engagement – Working with a diversity of stakeholders to achieve the aspirations of FoodHQ.
- Business Development – Securing new business from both New Zealand and around the world and successfully see client projects through.
- Growing our reputation – The technical expertise in our partner organisations is world-leading, and FoodHQ is a regional leader of food science capability.
- Collaborative project management – Lead a collaborative infrastructure effort to ensure the FoodHQ precinct becomes a leading-edge environment where people want to work, visit and engage
- Management & Reporting – Delivery of strategy and integrated activities that contribute to overall goals.
The Executive Director position is jointly funded by FoodHQ partners and the New Zealand Government through the Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment.
Established in 2013, FoodHQ is based at The Factory in the Fitzherbert Campus in Palmerston North. Administration, communications and marketing support are provided.
For a full job description, download the PDF.
Submit your application to [email protected]
If you wish to know more about the position, please contact FoodHQ’s Acting Programme Director Claire Massey by emailing [email protected]